Wednesday, April 26, 2006

USMLE Step II CS, in transit from Burlington to Philadelphia



I was surprised that I made the 437 miles in just over 8 hours. I am also, continually, amazed at how well drivers in other parts of the US (I live in AZ), drive. For most of the day I drove at close to 80 MPH while going for long stretches without passing or being passed. Yes, there were plenty of drivers surrounding me. There is some unspoken rule in the Eastern turnpikes about everyone going fast is good, but driving like a jerk is bad. 437 miles and I think I was only cut off twice. No, it wasn't a MASShole. Just a Mercedes in a hurry. In Arizona, I think there's a 26% chance I'd die after driving 437 miles in one day.

Love Muffin's brother-in-law is hosting me for the next two nights in Philly. Burgers and wings coming up. I better not drink too many Coronas. God forbid I have to take (or pay) for this test again.

Peace out homies.

No comments: