Thursday, October 09, 2008

One of the Best Letterman Top 10s

Top Ten Messages Left On Sarah Palin's Answering Machine    
                 
 10.        "Hi, it's John McCain; I had to go to bed. How'd it go?"    

9.            "Hi, Katie Couric here. Have you thought of a Supreme Court case yet?"    

 8.          "Hi, it's Bill Clinton. Let me know when Todd's out of town"    

7.            "My name is Joseph Sixpack -- knock it off"    

6.            "Hi, Katie Couric again -- think of any newspapers yet?"    

5.            "Buy the Late Show Fun Facts book. It's a bridge to hilarity"    

4.            "John McCain again; could you pick up my prescriptions?"    

3.            "Senator Larry Craig here -- do you have Joe Biden's phone number?"    

2.            "McCain again; do you remember where I parked the Straight Talk Express?"    

1.            "It's President Bush. If you're at the debate, who's watchin' Russia?"

No comments: